Applicants must have:
- At least three years of relevant work experience
- English level B2 pursuant to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
English level B2 can be proved by
• a certificate in English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)
• a bachelor or master program completed in English
Please note: Applicants with a German Abitur (9 years of English) usually have English skills on the level of B2.
Applicants without a certificate or a bachelor/master degree in English have the possibility to pass an English test that will be offered by the WWU Weiterbildung via telephone or skype. The fee for the English test is € 50. If you are interested in the English test, please send an email.
Application deadline 31st of December 2018!
Along with the application form, please send the following documents:
- Certified copy of the undergraduate or first degree ( (e.g. Diploma, Bachelor or Master certificate)
- Curriculum Vitae
Please send your documents to the following address:
WWU Weiterbildung gemeinnützige GmbH
The participation fee for the program is 12,500,-€ . In 2018, we offer an introductory discount of 20 % on the tuition fee.
This includes participation in the program, extensive courseware, two individual coaching sessions during the BPM case module as well as catering during the two Executive BPM Round Tables in the study program. Travel costs and expenses for overnight accommodation are not included. The program is free of “umsatzsteuer” (German sales tax) pursuant to paragraph 4 Nr. 21a (bb) UStG.